- Leica iCON Site Excavator - User Manual
- Leica iCON MC1 - User Manuals
- Leica iCON MC1 Machine Control - Quick Tips
- Leica iCON MC1 Machine Control – How to Create Models
- Leica iCON MC1 Machine Control for Excavator
- Leica iCON MC1 Machine Control for Dozer/Grader
- Leica iCON MC1 Machine Control Paving
- Leica ConX for Leica iCON MC1
- Leica iCON 3D Machine Control - General
- Leica iCON 3D Machine Control for Excavator
- Leica iCON 3D Machine Control for Dozer/Grader
- Leica iCON Office Software
Leica iCON Site
Leica iCON Build
SmartFix - GPS/Glonass Fixed Cells - Auckland Region
The Auckland fixed Network comprises the following 16 sites.
The Master Site is selected from the Mountpoint list, this will usually be the closest, and the best Auxiliary sites are automatically selected. The Master site will not switch, any problems the user must select an alternate. The coverage area is shown in Google earth below, if you initialise inside the area you can continue for 3 km outside the boundary.If outside the boundary you will only be able to work and initialise 1 km outside.
Black Icons and Black Ref Id background are Beidou sites the Green indicate GPS/Glonass sites. The lighter shading is the 3km outside the boundary.