- Leica iCON Site Excavator - User Manual
- Leica iCON MC1 - User Manuals
- Leica iCON MC1 Machine Control - Quick Tips
- Leica iCON MC1 Machine Control – How to Create Models
- Leica iCON MC1 Machine Control for Excavator
- Leica iCON MC1 Machine Control for Dozer/Grader
- Leica iCON MC1 Machine Control Paving
- Leica ConX for Leica iCON MC1
- Leica iCON 3D Machine Control - General
- Leica iCON 3D Machine Control for Excavator
- Leica iCON 3D Machine Control for Dozer/Grader
- Leica iCON Office Software
Leica iCON Site
Leica iCON Build
SmartFix - Beidou Sites - Auckland Region
The following sites in the Auckland region are Beidou capable.
The Beidou Network Coverage area is different to the GPS/Glonass coverage area.
KTIA is too remote to be included in the Network option.
WHNG has been dropped from the Network due to crowning issues and replaced with GSWR
GSHT and HAMT are included in Auckland Network as there are not enough Waikato sites to create a Network.
The Network coverage area is shown in Google earth below. Lighter shading is 3km buffer zone.
Black Icons are Beidou sites the Green Icons indicate GPS/Glonass sites.