To calibrate a bucket you will need:
1. Tap Select Bucket icon from the Run screen.
2.Tap the Quick Access key.
3.Tap the Arrow next to the bucket you would like to recalibrate
4. Edit bucket Name if required, then tap NEXT PAGE.
5.Tap NEXT PAGE.
6.Tap the box next to Bucket length.
7. Measure the Bucket Length from cutting edge to centre of stick pin. (Measure on both sides of pin and calculate average to account for bucket tilt/uneven wear)
8.Enter/Edit the measured bucket length. Tap OK.
9.Tap the box next to Bucket width.
10. Measure the Bucket width.
11. Enter/Edit the measured bucket width. Tap OK.
13. Position the bucket cutting edge vertically below the stick pin using a plumb bob.
14.Tap Calibrate.(Do not move the machine until Current calibration changes to current date & time).
15.Tap Next Page.
16.Position the flat of the cutting edge as below.
17.Tap Calibrate. (Do not move the machine until Current calibration changes to current date & time.)