To calibrate a bucket you will need:
1. Tap Select Bucket icon from the Run screen.
2. Tap the Quick Access key.
3. Tap the NEW icon.
4. Tap the box next to Name.
5. Type in your preferred name for your bucket. Tap OK.
6. Tap NEXT PAGE.
7. Next to Tilt Unit, tap Existing.
8. Position the stick of machine near vertical and crowd the bucket towards cab as far as possible.
9. Tap NEXT PAGE.
10. Crowd the bucket away from the cab as far as possible.
11. Tap NEXT PAGE.
12. Tap the box next to Bucket length.
13. Measure the Bucket Length from cutting edge to centre of stick pin. (Measure on both sides of pin and calculate average to account for bucket tilt/uneven wear)
14. Enter the measured Bucket length. Tap
15. Tap the box next to Bucket width.
16. Measure the Bucket width.
17. Enter/Edit the measured bucket width. Tap OK.
18. Tap NEXT PAGE.
19. Tap Plummet.
20. Position the bucket cutting edge vertically below the stick pin using a plumb bob.
21. Tap Calibrate. (Do not move the machine until Current calibration changes to current date & time.)
22. Tap Next Page.
23. Position the flat of the cutting edge as below.
24. Tap Calibrate. (Do not move the machine until Current calibration changes to current date & time).
25. Tap FINISH.
26. Tap OK.
29. Tap OK.